No Gavlan (merchant) in Harvest Valley cave??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. No Gavlan (merchant) in Harvest Valley cave??

User Info: Misterdizz

Misterdizz
2 years ago#1
So, I finally find Harvest Valley - am following a Guide that tells me Gavlan is inside the cave with poison mist and a treasure chest in a tiny opening. I search all over that cave and he is not there. I look all around the vicinity (battling all the poison of course) and still no sign of Gavlan. I swear, they make this a very confusing mess at times. Is it possible the Guide is incorrect, and Gavlan is elsewhere? I only see one cave in the pond of poison mist. I can't believe I got all this way, am out of green moss, and still have not found Gavlan. Crazy.
"Old, but still game!" GT: Zanarkand Wolf

User Info: Growshroom

Growshroom
2 years ago#2
You talked to him in No Man's Wharf, correct?
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more

User Info: Greatfox1313

Greatfox1313
2 years ago#3
It's possible he's already moved onto Doors of Pharos, though I wouldn't know the exact reason why.
Signature Sold Separately

Misterdizz
2 years ago#4
I accidentally killed him in No Man's Wharf because I thought he was coming at me with two weapons. I thought it didnt matter and he would appear again here. Are there two cave in the poison pond area or one? Maybe I am in a wrong cave?

User Info: Greatfox1313

Greatfox1313
2 years ago#5
If you killed him he won't respawn.
Signature Sold Separately

User Info: Kgeo919

Kgeo919
2 years ago#6
It's the very first poison mist area.... If you killed him he is gone from the game

Misterdizz
2 years ago#7
Darn it. I had no idea he was a friendly NPC. Thanks, friends. I guess I am stuck with all my useless gear.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. No Gavlan (merchant) in Harvest Valley cave??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived