Faith Weapons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Faith Weapons?

User Info: Gwiz494

Gwiz494
3 years ago#1
So after using the soul vessel to try out different play styles I think Str/Fai or Dex/Fai is one of my favorite but the only thing that I'm not a huge fan of is the Defender Greatsword. It's good, but just wondering if there are any other good weapons to use? Any other recommendations?
I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I know that I know, I think I know even though I don't think I know...

User Info: arachnipie

arachnipie
3 years ago#2
One of my FTH builds managed to get through end-game using the Heide Knight Sword+10. The innate lightning damage matched well with the high FTH, and it's a pretty quick sword so you can attack then dodge relatively well.

User Info: SquireRamza

SquireRamza
3 years ago#3
Don't know how good it is in this game, but I had a lot of fun last time around with the Dragonslayer Spear, which has returned.
What's Hecuba to him or he to Hecuba
That he should weep for her?

User Info: moodyjm2

moodyjm2
3 years ago#4
I use lightning Zwei. Heide Knight Sword for duels.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Gwiz494

Gwiz494
3 years ago#5
So really not that much. Now I'm trying to decide if it's better to imbue lightning or if I have a high enough strength just to keep it regular.
I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I know that I know, I think I know even though I don't think I know...

User Info: ThisIsAKnoife

ThisIsAKnoife
3 years ago#6
lightning throne defender greatsword +5 should be good
AFK: Attack, fight, kill!! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way to fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius

User Info: ptreemf12

ptreemf12
3 years ago#7
Lightning Mirrah Greatsword +10 is my favorite weapon for my Faith/Dex build (40 dex/50 faith)

Sunlight blade just makes it better :D
Every dang time...

User Info: Soviet_Bear

Soviet_Bear
3 years ago#8
ThisIsAKnoife posted...
lightning throne defender greatsword +5 should be good

This. It's got an S scaling in Faith. Plus It's got a built in L2 two handed buff like Sunlight blade.
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-9/russian-bear.jpg
I write classical music

User Info: zerobobo

zerobobo
3 years ago#9
Heide knight sword and dragonslayer battleaxe are both pretty solid weapons for a hybrid str/faith or quality/faith build.
Gamertag: Clonedzero
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Faith Weapons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived