I feel pathetic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Dark_Resonance

Dark_Resonance
4 years ago#1
Took me 7 stages to figure out you can do charge shots in this game.

User Info: gybugy

gybugy
4 years ago#2
Don't worry it took me 3 play through of Skyrim to realize there was a sprint button. (Low point in my life)
If the opposite of SKY=EARTH and the opposite of RIM=MIDDLE? then does the opposite of SKYRIM=MIDDLEEARTH?!

User Info: Konataruhiist

Konataruhiist
4 years ago#3
You can also do slides, down + jump button. No wall kicks tho
My newest piano cover: Nyan Cat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO-3x1SXdSE

User Info: Dark_Resonance

Dark_Resonance
4 years ago#4
Slides were necessary to beat a couple of the stages, so I figured that one out pretty quick. Still... damn. lol

User Info: Konataruhiist

Konataruhiist
4 years ago#5
The part where theres spikes and platform alternating in Blanka's stage can be slided safely.. ^^
My newest piano cover: Nyan Cat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO-3x1SXdSE

User Info: Zombie_Socks_96

Zombie_Socks_96
4 years ago#6
I was stuck in one underground tunnel system in Fallout 3 for 5 hours wandering in the dark before I learned that you have a light you can turn on to see where you are going.......low point in gaming history for me.
Full Sail Game Design Student (working on test game now)
Games I Want: Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101, Bioshock: Infinite, Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time

User Info: kebinnnn

kebinnnn
4 years ago#7
I thought you had to press really hard to turn on my first ps3 when it was actually touch sensitive. I broke it and returned it lol low point in my gaming
The Official Zero of the MVC3 Board

User Info: Tymetak

Tymetak
4 years ago#8
I just beat the game and only now, after reading this thread, know that you can charge the buster :( I thought you could only charge ryu's hadoken

User Info: rokkuman

rokkuman
4 years ago#9
It took me a few rentals to realize I could move left and right in Mike Tyson's Punch Out..
"Ninja Gaiden: So hard that it kills your friends" - Penny Arcade

User Info: whirow

whirow
4 years ago#10
Konataruhiist posted...
The part where theres spikes and platform alternating in Blanka's stage can be slided safely.. ^^

Actually there's no need to slide that, just walk forward
Scrub Mentality: When you lose, its either: Lag, Opponent Character is Broken, Spam. Remember, it is never your own damn fault

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived