No way to save your game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter X Mega Man
  3. No way to save your game?

User Info: STN79

STN79
4 years ago#1
I don't see any way to continue where you left off. What about passwords or god forbid a save feature?

User Info: Estebest

Estebest
4 years ago#2
Gotta do it in one sitting.

But it's not so bad, it only took me about 2 hours to beat the whole game.
PSN: Estebest - 3DS FC: 0344-9632-9721
SSF4: Chun-Li, Rose - UMvC3: She-Hulk, Spencer, Hawkeye - SFxT: Julia, Nina

User Info: STN79

STN79
4 years ago#3
I'd get bored with it after two hours. Depending on how much a screw up it could take longer. Guess that's proof they rushed it out.
Forgot to add a save function. :(
(message deleted)

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#5
your dumb ..... megaman never had a save feature til the xbox ..... this is classic megaman should not have a dam save feature

Mega Man 2 - 7 had a password feature.
Mega Man & Bass, an SNES game, had a save feature.
Mega Man 8, a PSone game, had a save feature.
The Rockman Complete Works collection (MM1-6 on PSone in Japan) had a save feature.

Mega Man started having a save feature in 1996. When did the X-Box come around again? 2001? Yeah. You might want to get a clue before you start insulting others. At a minimum this game needs a password system.

Also, when insulting others its a good idea to know how to spell. You're = you are. And damn is spelled as you see to the left. Damn, kid.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: Edge4o7_

Edge4o7_
4 years ago#6
your dumb ..... megaman never had a save feature til the xbox ..... this is classic megaman should not have a dam save feature

You are an idiot
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent

User Info: jon_dojah

jon_dojah
4 years ago#7
Megaman 2 and later games had a password save system

User Info: AnybodyN9NE

AnybodyN9NE
4 years ago#8
lol password system i dont count as a save system no if you ever used that you suck at megaman tbh you cant beat a megaman game in one run garbage
let's go celtics and knicks

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#9
lol password system i dont count as a save system no if you ever used that you suck at megaman tbh you cant beat a megaman game in one run garbage

I can beat Mega Man 3 and 6 in around 45 minutes. I beat Mega Man 9 in 26. But sure, I suck because I think games should save.

Simple fact is you're wrong, the games got a save feature in 1996 when Mega Man 8 hit PSX, a good 5 years before the X-Box.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: OmegaDez

OmegaDez
4 years ago#10
AnybodyN9NE posted...

The password system IS a primitive form of save feature.
Please do shut up.
PSN : OmegaDez (The gamer formerly known as Sakura 26)
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter X Mega Man
  3. No way to save your game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived