controls problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hergman

hergman
4 years ago#1
for some reason, whenever i tried playing the game, each button press is always delayed by a few seconds until megaman actually do the action.
and sometimes the button doesn't do anything.
or something else entirely.
for example i push the fire button once and megaman start charging even though i don't keep the button pressed.

anyone know whats up with that?
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.

User Info: KamisamanoOtaku

KamisamanoOtaku
4 years ago#2
Yup.

Multiple threads already about it.

1) The program is a resource hog; make sure everything but essentials are shut down or shifted to "low priority".

2) Game seems to freak if you don't have a controller of some sort plugged in. If you have a controller, even one not worth using to play the game, plug it in even if you want to use the keyboard.
I like pie.

hergman
4 years ago#3
the only controllers i have are ps2 controllers

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
4 years ago#4
There is a converter for that. Also, saying the game freaks out if there isn't a controller plugged in isn't really accurate as if you have a Dualshock 3 plugged in the game freaks out to the point that only the Enter and Esc keys work, other controllers cause this issue as well.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

hergman
4 years ago#5
i only have dualshock 2

and im not paying for any converter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived