Is this game worth playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter X Mega Man
  3. Is this game worth playing?

User Info: MajinBalthier

MajinBalthier
4 years ago#1
I'm a big fan of Mega Man in general. Two questions:

-Does it have controller support?

-Is it excessively difficult, as I've heard?

I still have to play through Rockman 8 FC, but haven't due to the spotty controller support and high difficulty...
www.coronajumper.com - The greatest retro gaming blog on the internet.

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
4 years ago#2
From what I understand, you can use a controller to play this game.

As for difficulty. When I did my first blind run I found some stages a little difficult, but no more than any other MM game's stages. The real difficulty comes from the bosses. Unlike regular robot masters, they all have at least 3-4 techniques that they use quite randomly(some less random than others).

After a couple playthroughs though, it gets really easy, imo. So much so that I can beat the entire game(including both secret bosses) in less than an hour.
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.

User Info: hergman

hergman
4 years ago#3
depends if you CAN play it

the game is dependent on certain specific processors, so the power of your computer is not a factor but the brand is.

i know i can't play it because my processor is not compatible. all it does is make button presses have a huge delay in them (10 seconds to shoot once), being unresponsive and plain old doesn't work.
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.

User Info: SWBF2Pilot

SWBF2Pilot
4 years ago#4
The level where you have to beat all 8 bosses in a row on only 3 lives is a little rough because the bosses don't have a set pattern, so it's not as easy to just memorize what they do and blow through them all. Vega's level and the boss himself were pretty annoying until I got used to them. Besides that though it's actually easier than the regular mega man series. And yes it supports a controller.
"Siegfried: He has no need for words, he speaks with whiffs." - Wandrian
Official General of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Street Fighter X Mega Man
  3. Is this game worth playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived