What button erases things in the toy box?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disney Infinity
  3. What button erases things in the toy box?

User Info: Reverseisback

Reverseisback
3 years ago#1
Can't figure out how to delete stuff in here
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"

User Info: AncientRomeBC

AncientRomeBC
3 years ago#2
the magic wand i think... play through the toy box tutorial it tells you everything
Wii U - RomanGladiator
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Caesar

User Info: Reverseisback

Reverseisback
3 years ago#3
Nope didn't see that
I'm embarrassed to say I'm a titans fan so ill just say " go heat"

User Info: TrueDoja

TrueDoja
3 years ago#4
Really disney ? As if your not rich enough with your theme parks ( very overpriced ) hotels ,espn,movies and merchandise you gotta jack up the price huh? My gosh!! Have a little compassion for parents ! Then you gotta sell them individually for crazy prices!! I saw 39$ for cars, etc! Discusting, and oh yeah that toy box your bragging soooo much about looks nothing more than the format from toy story 3! 75$!!! And I bet there's about 6 hours of gameplay with ALL 3 figures! Not to mention those 3 you get at purchase STINKS!! I incredwho?? Oh a movie from 20 years ago, sully by himself and pirates ( zzzzzz) how about HELLO!!!!!! Mickey Mouse , a more recent movie perhaps , say wreck it Ralph , and of course some toy story characters, but no for 75$ we get garbage!! Thanks disney!( @$"&)

-Reverseisback

User Info: smothermunch

smothermunch
3 years ago#5
Uh, the Incredibles came out 9 years ago and was one of Pixar's most successful films.

Mickey and Toy Story characters are coming. DIsney is a business. Their goal is to maximize profit. I guarantee you that for every person who's angry with their setup for this game, there are 20 others who will gladly shell out $$ when the characters they want are eventually released.
  1. Boards
  2. Disney Infinity
  3. What button erases things in the toy box?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived