End of pirates story **Spoilers **

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disney Infinity
  3. End of pirates story **Spoilers **

User Info: mlahodik

mlahodik
4 years ago#1
So, I beat Davy Jones but didn't see any sign that I completed the story in full, besides completing the quest, do you not get any toys and prizes, for completing it? Do you see any credits at the end? Do I need to compete every mission?
I'm supposed to finish a mission to make my ship black, but can't find the last piece.
FC: 4081-6350-3674 ; NNID: Mahrii
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: Sabre_Fox

Sabre_Fox
4 years ago#2
Ya, I had a hard time looking for the last black pirate ship piece too. I had to return to Calypso's level as there were a few quests she had I missed and there is a bomb door that had the piece I needed.

User Info: ccefranchise

ccefranchise
4 years ago#3
I'd say the easiest way is if you get an achievement. There is a cheevo for completing one, two, and three of the playsets so if one pops up then you have at least completed the story portion of the playset.
Hall & Oates got guard dogs. Well, Oates couldn't afford them so he put an alarm company sign in his front yard. - The Bob

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
4 years ago#4
Beating Davy Jones completes the story but you still have a bunch of toybox and playset stuff to collect and missions to complete and perhaps new challenges.

I still have no idea where I get the navigator outfit.
Edit: NM, I feel like the worlds biggest dumb-dumb.
Just need to find the El Caleuche front hull.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough

User Info: xTomWolfx

xTomWolfx
4 years ago#5
Did you ever find the front hull for El caleuche? That's the very last thing I need...

User Info: MadVorlon

MadVorlon
4 years ago#6
El Caleuche front is in Pantano Bayou near the dock.

User Info: xTomWolfx

xTomWolfx
4 years ago#7
THANKS! I've found everything except that. I'm "hoping" that earns me the final star: "Accomplished Pirate".
  1. Boards
  2. Disney Infinity
  3. End of pirates story **Spoilers **

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived