This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Backwards Compatibility?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Backwards Compatibility?

User Info: pmackinnon

pmackinnon
4 years ago#11
Fresh start? wtf, just keep it until postgame.
hee hee hee

User Info: j_coat

j_coat
4 years ago#12
If they drop compatibility I might just stop playing Pokemon.
The new Universal Wars demo is available now!
http://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewgame.php?t=5169

User Info: Salogy

Salogy
4 years ago#13
I haven't had a fresh start since RS so it's been a while. I wouldn't mind it too much except I am pretty attached to some pokes I caught in 3rd and 4th gen. As long as certain species are catchable in 6th gen I would be fine with it. It would also be a nice start since the 3ds hasn't been hacked yet but that could change in 10 months.
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs

User Info: 03cobrasarenice

03cobrasarenice
4 years ago#14
03cobrasarenice posted...
Imagine if they did something akin to the Physical/Soecial split.. the possibilities!

What would they split? Speed? Real Speed and Mind Speed? >.>

I meant an idea that radically changed the gameplay in some way, it doesn't have to be a split -_-.
Xbox Live Gamertag and PSN: Cobrasarenice
Black 2 FC: 0991 9546 3663

User Info: R0cks0l1dd

R0cks0l1dd
4 years ago#15
Of course there will be. Maybe through some 3DS app or another way but getting rid of it means they would have to put all 700+ Pokemon into the 2 games.
I doubt they'll use any of those names; they're too bland. And they can't use Black or White for race reasons.
bond007106 of Neoseeker

User Info: ZarethKnyght

ZarethKnyght
4 years ago#16
R0cks0l1dd posted...
Of course there will be. Maybe through some 3DS app or another way but getting rid of it means they would have to put all 700+ Pokemon into the 2 games.

They put 386 worth when the games went from Gameboy Color to Gameboy Advance. The 3DS is a lot more powerful than Advance so I can see it happening. And they don't need to put ALL 700+. Just most and can bring out a remake of Ruby/Sapphire to add the rest in. History CAN repeat itself.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4256 2465 9359
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Backwards Compatibility?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived