This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Predict the total Pokemon in gen 6.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Predict the total Pokemon in gen 6.

User Info: ScottThang

ScottThang
4 years ago#21
Spiega posted...

151 being added in X and Y

I like this. I guess they said that they've been trying to make something like this work for 7 years now, so it sounds like they had a lot of Gen VI planned out even before Gen V had been finalized, so it would make sense that they'd end Gen V at 649 to allow for Gen VI to have 151. Hell, maybe there were some Pokemon that were meant to be Gen V that were held over another generation to make it work.
Only on LUE would people be talking about Captain Planet commandeering the magic school bus- bronzeshadow
There is no cure for cancer- LUE's slogan

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
4 years ago#22
So uh therian how are those remakes doing?? PAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
4 years ago#23
800 would be nice. Just hope that's its not TOO full of evos of old Pokemon. Some, yes, but not too many. I want like 80 or 90 new families.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
4 years ago#24
Over 9,000!
SS- MC- TBA Game- FS- TBA Game- OOT- MM/WW/Alttp- TBA Game/PH/Oox-TP/ST/LA- FSA/TBA Game/Loz- TBA game/TBA Game/AoL
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Predict the total Pokemon in gen 6.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived