This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if they added Acton Commands?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if they added Acton Commands?

User Info: Gaming_Mastery

Gaming_Mastery
4 years ago#1
It'd be fantastic.
Gotta crash the mode.

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#2
That would make the main game much more enjoyable but might get annoying in the competetive scene
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#3
hell no
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho

Gaming_Mastery
4 years ago#4
Soanevalcke6 posted...
That would make the main game much more enjoyable but might get annoying in the competetive scene

Personally, I think a new generation should add something that shakes up the competitive scene like that.
Gotta crash the mode.

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
4 years ago#5
Gaming_Mastery posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...

Personally, I think a new generation should add something that shakes up the competitive scene like that.

I dont think so like that. I think the competetive scene should be based purely on Strategy and Prediction, not timing.

I would LOVE it for the main game though.
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6 // http://www.backloggery.com/soanevalcke6

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
4 years ago#6
What are Acton Commands? Acton?

User Info: Runeboggle

Runeboggle
4 years ago#7
In-game, sure.
Competitive, hell no.
Si || A third had died in his bunk of natural causes--for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

Gaming_Mastery
4 years ago#8
Naruto posted...
What are Acton Commands? Acton?

Ever played any of the Mario RPGs?
Gotta crash the mode.

User Info: XRay2984

XRay2984
4 years ago#9
A la Paper Mario or Kingdom Hearts? No thanks, I prefer Pokemon remain about strategy, though it's not a bad idea.
"A woman is like an... artichoke. You must do a bit of work before you can get to her heart."
~Inspector Jacques Clouseau

User Info: Quesker

Quesker
4 years ago#10
If you're talking about the stuff from Mario RPGs, I would say no, but it's more of a double-edged sword. Great for shaking up the in-game, but might not be so hot for the metagame. Maybe if they made it an option...although that might not satisfy some people.....
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if they added Acton Commands?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived