This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Scale to size?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Scale to size?

User Info: 7656198

4 years ago#1
Could anyone tell from the trailer if the Pokemon will scale to size when against other Pokemon?
My name is numbers because I'm an idiot......

User Info: Matu_Van_Ar

Matu_Van_Ar
4 years ago#2
Wailord, legendaries, etc.
It's simply impossible. There's no reason to believe the sprites/ models will be to scale.
n_n

4 years ago#3
I guess that's true. I hope at least Wailord is noticebly bigger than a Pikachu.

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
4 years ago#4
7656198 posted...
I guess that's true. I hope at least Wailord is noticebly bigger than a Pikachu.

Maybe the Wailord isn't small. It's just fighting a giant Pikachu!
I am not economically viable.

User Info: NihiloExistant

NihiloExistant
4 years ago#5
Making them scale to size will just make it even more obvious that Nidoking is a tiny, tiny pokemon.
--
A void, the proud and sinister dream of being nothing, of being always something other than I am.

User Info: vital_tundra

vital_tundra
4 years ago#6
NihiloExistant posted...
Making them scale to size will just make it even more obvious that Nidoking is a tiny, tiny pokemon.

Charizard too.

But really they won;t be actual scale models. But it does seem like there is size variation so it doesn't look too absurd.
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.

4 years ago#7
Interfusor posted...
7656198 posted...

Maybe the Wailord isn't small. It's just fighting a giant Pikachu!

.....This amuses me. I just wish the wait wasn't so long. I was hoping at least for an August release. I still haven't played White 2 though, guess I'll pick that up.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Scale to size?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived