This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I guess Gamefaqs chose "X" over "Y"?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So I guess Gamefaqs chose "X" over "Y"?

User Info: Majora999

Majora999
4 years ago#11
I would choose X, just for the Kingdom Hearts joke, but Y has the better legendary. Same reason I chose White over Black and Pearl over Diamond.
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11

User Info: CallMeSeeker

CallMeSeeker
4 years ago#12
SoulSilver, I believe was more popular, but HG's board was more active just because.
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
4 years ago#13
toad133 posted...
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
If you're talking about more popular boards, it's always (to my knowledge) been whichever is named first in the duo.

Red and Blue
Gold and Silver
. . .
Black and White
X and Y

Hahah, I was one of two kids in my entire Year 5 primary schooling who had Sapphire. Everyone else had Ruby.

Same here, and same age! I wanted Ruby so badly because it was the "cool" one. My parents got me Saphire and the disappointment lasted a total of 3 seconds. Kyogre is one of my favorites now.

User Info: tilaroxs

tilaroxs
4 years ago#14
I like both so I don't know which I'm gonna choose. Last gen I ended up choosing White though I liked Reshiram better, but the normal pokemon that you catch which were white exclusive I liked more. I guess I'll base my decision that way again

User Info: fawfulmark2

fawfulmark2
4 years ago#15
yep, the site chose the chick over the dude.

like half the people who played B/W1 did.
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.

User Info: toad133

toad133
4 years ago#16
Estheimaster posted...
toad133 posted...
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
If you're talking about more popular boards, it's always (to my knowledge) been whichever is named first in the duo.

Red and Blue
Gold and Silver
. . .
Black and White
X and Y

Hahah, I was one of two kids in my entire Year 5 primary schooling who had Sapphire. Everyone else had Ruby.

Same here, and same age! I wanted Ruby so badly because it was the "cool" one. My parents got me Saphire and the disappointment lasted a total of 3 seconds. Kyogre is one of my favorites now.

I always go for the colour I prefer. I like blue as a colour, so Blue and Sapphire were always the choices I went for when it comes to those gens. And Kyogre is indeed an awesome Pokemon. ;)
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.

User Info: pmackinnon

pmackinnon
4 years ago#17
I'm drawing out of a hat because I'm an indecisive douche.

It looks like I'm getting Y, but I'm still posting in the X board.
hee hee hee
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. So I guess Gamefaqs chose "X" over "Y"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived