This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As soon as Mr. Iwata said..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. As soon as Mr. Iwata said..

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
4 years ago#1
Pokemon is bought to 70 diffrent laugaues or something like that. I knew is was gen 6 i just knew it
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#2
I knew it was gen 6 when they said there'd be an announcement. <.<

User Info: KroganBallEater

KroganBallEater
4 years ago#3
I knew it was going to be released simultaneously when he started talking about how long it took to translate.

User Info: mondrae205

mondrae205
4 years ago#4
aS SOon as I knew there was gen 6 I knew it was gen %$%#$
Congratulations, random chance is random and based on chance -Naucitos

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
4 years ago#5
KroganBallEater posted...
I knew it was going to be released simultaneously when he started talking about how long it took to translate.

Yeah, I my blood started pumping due to the possible implication of his statement regarding the separate releases.

I was strongly confident it was going to be 6th Gen when he started going through the old games and talking about hardward advancements.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
4 years ago#6
As soon as we were told that there would be an evolution of pokemon in 2013 i knew it was 6th gen but not only that but evolution in the whole system. I basically guessed all the mechanics of this game right.
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!

User Info: Roxalis

Roxalis
4 years ago#7
I actually just saw it when I was randomly surfing on youtube without any knowledge about it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. As soon as Mr. Iwata said..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived