This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New pokemon is a shoe?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New pokemon is a shoe?

User Info: Jarred623

Jarred623
4 years ago#1
This would be awesome as a spiritual successor to Trubbish. It could evolve into Bootallion if you buy diamond skill 7. What would the counterpart to it? A Taco?

1 internet for reference.
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.

Jarred623
4 years ago#2
Bump.
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.

User Info: ZackeCorvus

ZackeCorvus
4 years ago#3
This is hilarious. I also remember someone earlier mentioning a Croissant to supplement the Vanilluxe line, so I expect that too.

User Info: Roobitysu

Roobitysu
4 years ago#4
It's natural predator is Sakurafanboy
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
http://i40.tinypic.com/rucjkh.jpg Roxie <3

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
4 years ago#5
Roobitysu posted...

But that can't be, since he never ate the shoe.
SERIOUSLY NOT HOME ROWED
want some funeral to go with that cake?

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#6
ZackeCorvus posted...
This is hilarious. I also remember someone earlier mentioning a Croissant to supplement the Vanilluxe line, so I expect that too.

... You know, when I said "Croissants" in that France topic, I was just being sarcastic to the TC's ridiculous question of "what would France offer" and had no intention of giving anyone the idea of making a croissant-based Pokemon. -_-
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: ZackeCorvus

ZackeCorvus
4 years ago#7
jayman7 posted...
ZackeCorvus posted...

... You know, when I said "Croissants" in that France topic, I was just being sarcastic to the TC's ridiculous question of "what would France offer" and had no intention of giving anyone the idea of making a croissant-based Pokemon. -_-

Ahh.. well when I said the evil team will wave white flags and run away at the sight of you, I was being serious. That would be funny.

User Info: Zarren364

Zarren364
4 years ago#8
FuneralCake posted...
Roobitysu posted...

But that can't be, since he never ate the shoe.

QFT
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.

User Info: AlI_About_The_U

AlI_About_The_U
4 years ago#9
Then the protagonist's mode of transportation better be a Wild Wacky Action Bike.
siggy

Jarred623
4 years ago#10
AlI_About_The_U posted...
Then the protagonist's mode of transportation better be a Wild Wacky Action Bike.

+1 internet
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New pokemon is a shoe?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived