This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bisharp needs an evo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Bisharp needs an evo

User Info: 721sushi

721sushi
4 years ago#1
Yeah , i think they need to make him evolve . Become something like darklord with a cape , bigger swords on his arm ....

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
4 years ago#2
It needs a Male and Female split evo. One for King and the other for Queen.
Pokemon white FC: 0003 4423 2595

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
4 years ago#3
721sushi posted...
Yeah , i think they need to make him evolve . Become something like darklord with a cape , bigger swords on his arm ....

Bisharp seems fine to me..

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
4 years ago#4
Now... Beartic, Swoobat, and Druddigon need evolutions

721sushi
4 years ago#5
I dont know i like bisharp , like ragekaiser said .. Maybe the male can become dark skull king knight , and the female can become a queen necromancer which same situation like gallade and gradevoir which make the four of them like an upside down ... Or something like that

721sushi
4 years ago#6
And if it possible , i would really like they make him a special move you know like " bash " , maybe he has a shield

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk1knasHeyM&t=4m10s

I always thought Bisharp looked like an unevolved version of that guy.

It's kind of hard to make out its body parts in that video, though, and I can't find any official artwork of him... But here's its "sibling" for reference: http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig08/10084719t.jpg
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Bisharp needs an evo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived