This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's one pokemon game after another.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. It's one pokemon game after another.

User Info: AlexxPB

AlexxPB
4 years ago#1
I mean they've just release pkmn black/white 2 and are about to release mystery dungeon. Now they are going to give us X & Y worldwide.

Do you think they will be able o deliver us a top quality game? I seriously hope so cuz I've always dreamed of a 3D pokemon game! The trailer looks so cool!
"Hey, talking to people at another table in a restaurant is like...breaking into their room and checking their drawers for valuables."

User Info: Big_Isaac

Big_Isaac
4 years ago#2
the mystery dungeon series is not developed by GameFreak. same with all the other spinoffs and console games
GF only makes the main series
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein

User Info: Tequila_Shot

Tequila_Shot
4 years ago#3
AlexxPB posted...
I mean they've just release pkmn black/white 2 and are about to release mystery dungeon. Now they are going to give us X & Y worldwide.

Do you think they will be able o deliver us a top quality game? I seriously hope so cuz I've always dreamed of a 3D pokemon game! The trailer looks so cool!

I have yet to play a single mainstream Pokemon game that I didn't consider top quality. They never fail to deliver exactly what I expect from a Pokemon game.
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k

User Info: Catcher_Freeman

Catcher_Freeman
4 years ago#4
I've never been disappointed by a main series Pokemon game.
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.

User Info: vital_tundra

vital_tundra
4 years ago#5
I'm sure it'll be just as good, if not better than the previous Pokemon games. Also consider that Black/White 2 came out earlier in Japan. So to them X and Y aren't to close to BW2's release. The rest of the world is just getting an abrupt catch up with it being a world wide release.
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.

User Info: weegee580

weegee580
4 years ago#6
There's usually only about 3-4 years between every generation. Its been around that many years since Black/White came out.
Go Weegee!

User Info: Maurith

Maurith
4 years ago#7
*2 Pokémon games after 2 others
[LoL favourites: Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Lee Sin, Kog'Maw, Sejuani, Wukong, Nunu, Swain]

User Info: DarkHeroRaven

DarkHeroRaven
4 years ago#8
I imagine they've been working on this for quite some time already.
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. It's one pokemon game after another.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived