This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FR/LG>>HG/SS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. FR/LG>>HG/SS

User Info: TheCoolz

TheCoolz
4 years ago#11
FL/LG has the best champion theme.

Evur.
Diamond FC: 4854 3640 0601

User Info: makedounia

makedounia
4 years ago#12
Don't make me laugh

User Info: Vexu192

Vexu192
4 years ago#13
I really would like to know why Gen 2 has suddenly become the whipping boy of the Pokemon Franchise.

I thought Pokemon didn't have a "Zelda Cycle" but traveling to this board has thrown that theory right out the window.

I can't wait till Gen 7 comes out and we all fondly reflect on what a misunderstood generation 4 was.

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
4 years ago#14
HG/SS has too many awesome features that need to come back. (like Pokemon following you) So... Disagree? :3 I'd say it's my favorite Pokemon game to date, unless X/Y surpasses it in features. (Fingers crossed!)

FR/LG had... uh... Elite 4 Rematch? And that Champion music, though HG/SS had some pretty sweet Champion music too.
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan

Vexu192
4 years ago#15
Also, FR/LF didn't add anything except new graphics and pokemon from the previous games.

HG/SS added 10x more than FR/LF did.

User Info: Froakie

Froakie
4 years ago#16
Vexu192 posted...
I really would like to know why Gen 2 has suddenly become the whipping boy of the Pokemon Franchise.

I thought Pokemon didn't have a "Zelda Cycle" but traveling to this board has thrown that theory right out the window.

I can't wait till Gen 7 comes out and we all fondly reflect on what a misunderstood generation 4 was.

HG/SS is Gen 4.
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/13/134743/2409667-froakie_large.jpg

Vexu192
4 years ago#17
Froakie posted...
Vexu192 posted...

HG/SS is Gen 4.

It's a remake of Gen 2. So I still count it as Gen 2.

User Info: Roanark

Roanark
4 years ago#18
Troll topic.

User Info: 1_Der

1_Der
4 years ago#19
HG/SS are so much better than RG/LG, that it's not even a contest. You would have a better chance of convincing me that a go-kart is better than a car. lol i mean the kanto in hg/ss has more in it than the kanto in fr/lg & the graphics are better. In just comparing kanto alone fr/lg loses.
Master Gamer.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. FR/LG>>HG/SS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived