This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Stealth Rock...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Stealth Rock...

User Info: fddsfsasf

fddsfsasf
4 years ago#1
Only works once? As in, as soon as a pokemon takes damage from it, the rocks "break" and you have to put down another layer in order to deal damage again.

that a fair enough nerf?

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
4 years ago#2
You should probably put up a flameshield, TC.
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
The Pokemon Cycle. Don't deny its existence.

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
4 years ago#3
A better fix would be to have it deal a maximum of 25% damage and a minimum of 6.25% damage, depending on whether Rock moves are Super Effective or Not Very Effective on the Pokemon (with no regard to the quad weakness or quad resist).
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: IrisVile

IrisVile
4 years ago#4
I have the best idea! What if it just OHKOs anything with a 4XWeakness to Rock. :D

I still want an Ice entry hazard that works on weight for the damaging factor. :/
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
4 years ago#5
What if Stealth Rock had a second effect where the game plays an offensive-sounding laugh track whenever the other player sent out a Charizard while Stealth Rock was up?

User Info: mralpha543

mralpha543
4 years ago#6
Nah. I want Charizard to be terrible. In fact they should add Stealth Puddles and Stealth Shockers.
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Team Rocket's Rockin'! X-Deer name revealed: Xhika

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
4 years ago#7
Ice type entry hazard: Stealthcicle

And then the metagame imploded on itself.
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
The Pokemon Cycle. Don't deny its existence.

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
4 years ago#8
mralpha543 posted...
Nah. I want Charizard to be terrible. In fact they should add Stealth Puddles and Stealth Shockers.

I support these if only because they don't really hurt Grass types. People and their Stealth Fire and Stealth Ice... -_-
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: Azurinai

Azurinai
4 years ago#9
What if it acted like spikes but worked in reverse, it adds 3 layers of rocks and everytime someting switches in, it loses a layer and becomes weaker until you have to throw up another set of rocks.
"Why do I check for updates when I know there's nothing there?"

User Info: 0rpheusTelos

0rpheusTelos
4 years ago#10
Azurinai posted...
What if it acted like spikes but worked in reverse, it adds 3 layers of rocks and everytime someting switches in, it loses a layer and becomes weaker until you have to throw up another set of rocks.

And it should do the same damage to all Pokemon, regardless of typing
PSN: Mayoran64
3DS FC: 3093-7843-9295
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Stealth Rock...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived