This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Im looking forward to gen 6, but at the sametime not hyped

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Im looking forward to gen 6, but at the sametime not hyped

User Info: Aurawhisperer

Aurawhisperer
4 years ago#1
Being hyped for gen 5 was my first and worst mistake a fan could ever do. My hype was toward the random wifi and the new pokes that shown. And honestly, was the worse gen i ever played. Here is my reasons:

The designs of pokemon. The only ones i liked the snivy tree, the weather disaster trio, bouffolent, exradrill, and sawsbuck. The rest were replaced by gen 1 to 4 pokes.
The other teo starters i despised; especailly tepigs tree, as its typing was the same for the third time.

Battle tower replaced with battle subway was a downgraded idea. Battle tower frontier had many options to choose from, while battle subway became a watered down limit. Thankfully, PWT came along to partly save the gen

Musicial was a horrid mistake to begin with. While previous mini fun games have been a success; such as contests to pokethlob, musicial was something that the original gen 2 would come up with. Again and thankfully, studios came by to save gen 5

GTS still became troll ville.

Lastly, the story lacked character and an accurate comcept to grasp its attention. It was dull and boring, while gen 1 to 4 made complete sense and had a meaning to its story. One more time, the B/W 2 stunt thankfully saved its gen

The gen became a water down rush. It didnt appeal me well enough compare to the other gens. I liked little pokemon and not alot of its change. Granted, the avenue caught me off guard and i loved it, but the rest of its demeter did not appeal well enough to me.

That said is why im not hyped. When you make a mistake, you tend to make it again the second time. But i am also glad that gen 5 came to a quick close upon not only its failure on the games, but also its anime.

But i hope that gen 6 becomes 4x better than its previous gens and not follow gen 5's footsteps

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
4 years ago#2
K
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards

User Info: Groudon_Uzamaki

Groudon_Uzamaki
4 years ago#3
Cool story bro.
Remember kids, cancer doesn't kill people, people with cancer kills people.

User Info: Gubbey

Gubbey
4 years ago#4
No
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli

User Info: Pendragon71037

Pendragon71037
4 years ago#5
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
Cool story bro.

Tell it again!
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.

User Info: Fei_Ku

Fei_Ku
4 years ago#6
Nope
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

User Info: chronifused2

chronifused2
4 years ago#7
Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad
Somewhere, Gamefreak employees are reading the topics on this board and laughing.-themagicpainman
Roxie is mine because I said so. OK?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Im looking forward to gen 6, but at the sametime not hyped

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived