This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you react if-

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How would you react if-

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
4 years ago#11
I wouldn't know about it since I don't watch the Pokemon show, so I would not have a reaction.
Also, lol at hating fictional characters.
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291

User Info: Quesker

Quesker
4 years ago#12
KaitoKaze posted...
So the entire cast gets tortured then?

If you hate them that much.
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn

User Info: gladwyn101

gladwyn101
4 years ago#13
I'm 95% sure that wouldn't happen with a Pikachu in the vicinity. One Thunderbolt and they would definitely back off once they knew what the characters already go through in the anime on a regular basis.
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon

Quesker
4 years ago#14
gladwyn101 posted...
I'm 95% sure that wouldn't happen with a Pikachu in the vicinity. One Thunderbolt and they would definitely back off once they knew what the characters already go through in the anime on a regular basis.

Well, why don't they do that to Pikachu then, since he's getting hate for "being reset all the time"?
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn

User Info: Dreamsaber

Dreamsaber
4 years ago#15
Does this topic have anything to do with Pokemon?
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3

Quesker
4 years ago#16
Dreamsaber posted...
Does this topic have anything to do with Pokemon?

Yes. I've seen so much hate for the current cast that I am shocked that they haven't gone to these lengths to deal with them.
-MillionGunmannn
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How would you react if-

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived