This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so xerneas is probally steel type

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. so xerneas is probally steel type

User Info: Dreamsaber

Dreamsaber
4 years ago#11
Surrounding topics include theological pokemon discussion, eating babies wrapped in bacon, and masterballs being ejected from a Professer's anus. In the middle of all this is this topic with actual relevance to this game. Why? Back in the day, over on the Brawl board (pre-release), about 11-5 at night was mod-free happy hour.
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3

User Info: zombiabsol

zombiabsol
4 years ago#12
SilverSock posted...
I think we may be reading too far into this...

maybe YOUR not reading in far ENOUGH?!
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6

User Info: zombiabsol

zombiabsol
4 years ago#13
Dreamsaber posted...
Surrounding topics include theological pokemon discussion, eating babies wrapped in bacon, and masterballs being ejected from a Professer's anus. In the middle of all this is this topic with actual relevance to this game. Why? Back in the day, over on the Brawl board (pre-release), about 11-5 at night was mod-free happy hour.

oh, i got tired of all the random barely on topic post, and i was just doing research on games i want this year and i found this.

im not sure why i thought it was such good evidence while posting it though...
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6

User Info: Dreamsaber

Dreamsaber
4 years ago#14
Understandable. I too have lost all coherency, as well as the feeling in my right cheek, so gnite!
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. so xerneas is probally steel type

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived