This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cool 4chan Rumour

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Cool 4chan Rumour

User Info: Gubbey

Gubbey
4 years ago#81
Seriously though, I hope my favorite starter doesn't become a fat, stupid brute.

I don't think it's going to happen though, considering his "intelligent" look.
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli

User Info: Gottastrike

Gottastrike
4 years ago#82
VampLordAdamaru posted...
Stopped reading at "4chan".

Yup, because gamefaqs isnt worse

User Info: RobotPirteGhost

RobotPirteGhost
4 years ago#83
That Froakie evo sounds awesome. Too bad it's probably fake.
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)

User Info: Wombatish

Wombatish
4 years ago#84
I like all of this except the shoe part. I love the ideas for all three starters. Especially Chespin.
I LIKE HOT MAN CORPSES AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT, **** -Olan

User Info: ironbru

ironbru
4 years ago#85
A shoe? Really??

I'm not saving any of this is true (though some of it does sound kinda believable and pretty cool) but you sound surprised by a Pokemon based on a shoe when they have already made Pokemon based on garbage, ice cream, a chandelier and toxic waste / sludge.
Current Playing: Front Mission 4 (I finally imported a USA PS2), Forza Motorsport and Wipeout Series.

User Info: pokemega32

pokemega32
4 years ago#86
_Quest_ posted...
Bird with a harp for tail-feathers? Yeah this is fake. It's obviously a pun on 'lyre' and 'lyrebird' and I HIGHLY doubt it works like that in Japanese.

You are aware that a lyrebird is named for its tail being shaped like a lyre, right?

No matter what the words for them are, they're going to be shaped the same, even in Japan.
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.

User Info: Hulkkis

Hulkkis
4 years ago#87
Wow people still on the 4chan hating bandwagon. /vp/ is a better board then all of gamefaqs pokemon boards combined.
Also the gen 5 starter evo leaks were posted on 4chan first but no one believed them.
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc

User Info: Dreamsaber

Dreamsaber
4 years ago#88
I don't have anything to say about the content other than I want the fighting type to learn the Elemental punches.

I really wanted to applaud the TC for presentation: she noted the possible incredulity of the source, provided brief but meaningful personal opinion, gave a link to the original material, and (here's a biggie) stuck with her topic even when people attempted to discredit her. Wonderful job RaidenHero; this is quality posting.
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3

User Info: SUGARASHAD

SUGARASHAD
4 years ago#89
so this deviant art user just happened to guess the knight thing for Chespin... this rumor is bad and just lame..http://forrestanthony.deviantart.com/art/Chespin-Evolution-Chart-347565227
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg

User Info: RaidenHero

RaidenHero
4 years ago#90
I wonder when are we are going to find out if this is true or fake..
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Cool 4chan Rumour

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived