This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever caught a shiny?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever caught a shiny?

User Info: WindGodX

WindGodX
4 years ago#11
Shiny Buneary in Diamond, and shiny Purrloin in White. Both pretty early in the game. Had never run into one (legitimately *cough*Gameshark*cough* <_<) before that. And I've played Red*, Yellow*, Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, and SoulSilver 100%. Still working on White1 / Black2.

*Didn't find shinies in these two for obvious reasons.
Paper Bowser can breath fire. While underwater.
PSN: Fatal_Gear

User Info: Hemerukio

Hemerukio
4 years ago#12
Haven't seen a single one yet.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2vxnibk.png

User Info: squdgy

squdgy
4 years ago#13
I feel you TC, I've never even seen one either (aside from Red Gyarados, of course).
Sexuality, like time, is a circle, and if you go too far straight, you find yourself right back at gay again.- Robert Brockway

User Info: Anticitizen97

Anticitizen97
4 years ago#14
squdgy posted...
I feel you TC, I've never even seen one either (aside from Red Gyarados, of course).

Forgot about him haha.
@(*.*)@ I'm on the karma payment plan.
Anticitizen stamps of approval given: 5

User Info: darkdragongirl

darkdragongirl
4 years ago#15
Sunkern
Lugia
Magnemite
Magmar
Rhyhorn
Gastrodon
Ralts male ---> Gallade
Gligar----> Gliscor
Swinub ----> Mamoswine
Eevee (hatched)
Eevee (hatched)---> Glaceon
Absol
Rayquaza 1st try so I thought Rayquaza was naturally black
Golett
Sandile
Teddiursa (hatched)
Trapinch----> Flygon
Eevee (hatched) ----> Umbreon

Bunch of traded shinies.

I have pretty good luck. Unfortunately due to my Diamond being wiped all I have of my shinies now is my Umbreon I put for my SS team.
Chespin 2013
Chespin me right round like a record

User Info: jeffdogworthy

jeffdogworthy
4 years ago#16
The second Pokemon I ever caught was a shiny and it took me forever to realize it.

A shiny rattata in Silver version, my first game.

not including red gyarados, i get boring shinies

rattata in silver,
zubat in sapphire

however, in leafgreen, on my way to mewtwo i found a shiny blue ditto. used my masterball on it. lol.

He USED to be the coolest thing ever because when he'd transform into a pokemon, he'd transform into their shiny form. id use it to see what everything looked like. was a ton of fun.

However, they switched that in gen...either 4 or 5, i dont remember which one, and now he only transforms into their regular form. which is super boring.

sadface. his name was bloop but now hes useless.

EDIT: Forgot to mention my Black Haxorus from the Nature Preserve and Shiny Dratini from Alder's cousin/son/whatever his name was

User Info: SpeedDaemon

SpeedDaemon
4 years ago#17
Saw a pink Wooper in Silver version way back when it first came out but didn't have any pokeballs so I had to beat it, then I didn't see another shiny for 10 years. Finally saw a shiny Onix in Union Cave in HeartGold like 2 years ago and master ball'd it. It's now a Steelix named Rocksteady and is chilling in Unova in my Black 2 file, my only shiny.
Terry McAuliffe for Governor '14

User Info: AquaV

AquaV
4 years ago#18
I caught a shiny gloom in Diamond just randomly going through the grass in an area, which I was able to catch.

I also saw a shiny Pidgey when replaying Leafgreen, although that was at the very start of the game and I didn't have any pokeballs yet, so I couldn't capture it. FML right?

User Info: jimmyzeke13

jimmyzeke13
4 years ago#19
Also, my friend saw a shiny Growlithe without realizing it and ran away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbYYJF0c4VA
Official Eevee #1 of the Eevee corps and Official Golem of the Pokemon X board

User Info: Umuru

Umuru
4 years ago#20
Robot_Soopa posted...
Swablu and Ditto.

Swablu, Tentacool (like 3 of them in different versions and I believe generations...), Sandshrew, (some more that I can't remember because they weren't that memorable for whatever reason) a Magikarp in Pearl and an Audino and a Boldore most recently.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever caught a shiny?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived