This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How often have you misused your Masterball?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How often have you misused your Masterball?

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
4 years ago#21
SuperShadowAce posted...
I avoided all news on Diamond and as such, I thought Dialga had a catch rate of 3 rather then 45 so I used it then.

Actually its 30, Zekrom and Reshiram have 45 as they're required.

User Info: grovyle48

grovyle48
4 years ago#22
GiftedACIII posted...
Yes, best time for master balls are for shinies who run or have self-destruct. Legendaries are really easy to catch if you just have the patience.

This. I always save my master ball for something like this.
3DS games to be gotten are the following: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, and PMD: Gates to Infinity

User Info: Zarren364

Zarren364
4 years ago#23
I've stopped using them.
GLAD GANG l SSS l No.XII l OPBW2C-Wargle I R - Zarren
I am the Anti-troll. Your poll needs a bacon option.

User Info: Rogue Mutt

Rogue Mutt
4 years ago#24
I've never actually used a Master Ball in game.
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!

User Info: Enderbanechick

Enderbanechick
4 years ago#25
Anticitizen97 posted...
It's happened to me once, back in Sapphire. I didn't even notice it happened til long, long after I did it. I went to catch Kyogre and noticed it was gone, so after raging like a Motherf***er I managed to catch it with ultra balls. Later I went through my pc to see if I accidently used it...

I used it on a Trapinch >.>

I misused it in every game except platinum. I always used it on pokemon like Lugia,Ho-oh you know, story line legends. In platinum i used it on Mesprit because i didn't feel like chasing it, because on HG/SS I had a hard time with Entei and Raikou. I caught Giratina with a Great Ball after I ran out of Ultra Balls
---
Mew used Wumbology!!

User Info: zurcn

zurcn
4 years ago#26
stopped using masterballs after Red.

nowdays it's all about catching legends in premier balls
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
4 years ago#27
zurcn posted...
stopped using masterballs after Red.

nowdays it's all about catching legends in premier balls

Lol this. you get around 8% chance of catching it with a simple Poke or premier ball if its at 1 health and asleep so because I'm awesome and a perfectionist I chance that and catch them with a Premier ball. Its so awesome to use in local battles too

User Info: PChaosWM

PChaosWM
4 years ago#28
I've been extremely careful with my Masterballs. I try and save them for shiny Pokemon because to me they're more valuable than Legendary Pokemon.

The only time I've ever misused my Masterball was on a regular Pokemon (can't remember which one)... but luckily it happened not long after I had saved my game so I just reset my game.
||===============|| PerfectChaosWM ||===============||
||=|| Growing old is mandatory. ||=|| Growing up is optional. ||=||
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How often have you misused your Masterball?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived