This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: We discuss potential preorder bonuses. (Preorders have started!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ITT: We discuss potential preorder bonuses. (Preorders have started!)

User Info: Zhacarias

Zhacarias
4 years ago#1
Woke up at 7am and found this in my email list. Amazon has begun preorders for Pokemon X and Y.

Pokemon Y:http://www.amazon.com/Pok%C3%A9mon-Y-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B0053B66KE/ref=pd_sim_vg_1
Pokemon X: http://www.amazon.com/Pok%C3%A9mon-X-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B0053B5RGI/ref=pd_sim_vg_1

To give this thread some depth, let's discuss preorder bonuses for Pokemon X and Y. A plushie? A special pokemon on wifi? A case for your 3DS?

User Info: Yeul

Yeul
4 years ago#2
-Exclusive Pokemon that is only available via preorder
-Poster of the gen VI Pokedex
-Special 3DS case
Hello :)

User Info: sinfulGrimoire

sinfulGrimoire
4 years ago#3
Did B/W(2) have preorder bonuses? I've never known any Pokemon games to have them before.

User Info: Twilight_Sonata

Twilight_Sonata
4 years ago#4
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Did B/W(2) have preorder bonuses? I've never known any Pokemon games to have them before.

Pokemon games almost always have pre-order bonuses depending on where you pre-order. I usually pre-order at Gamestop, and they usually have miniature figurines or something like that, which are great for D&D.
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
4 years ago#5

Not sure if the 5th gen games had preorder bonuses, but you definitely got a Giratina-O figurine for preordering Platinum, and Ho-Oh and Lugia figurines for preordering HeartGold and SoulSilver.
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X boards
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
4 years ago#6
rofl same time post+ninja'd
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X boards
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: sinfulGrimoire

sinfulGrimoire
4 years ago#7
This must've started in Gen IV.

User Info: Gold Ursaring

Gold Ursaring
4 years ago#8
Ruby and Sapphire had some holographic coins.

Probably a figurine or poster for XY.

User Info: ClassyOldHat

ClassyOldHat
4 years ago#9
In fifth gen, sadly, it seems the promotions were only held in Japan. No adorably grouchy-looking chibi black Kyurem figure for me.

Back on topic, I wouldn't mind seeing a custom stylus or 3DS case, or maybe a coin with a picture of the version legendary, like the ones given out for Super Mario Galaxy.

Or figurines.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ITT: We discuss potential preorder bonuses. (Preorders have started!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived