This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

a prediction about Froakie

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. a prediction about Froakie

User Info: Plasmashedgehog

Plasmashedgehog
4 years ago#1
1 it will end up water flying
2 it's shiny form will be red

idea from WW's Zephos and Cyclos

http://zeldawiki.org/images/1/1c/CyclosZephos_Figurine.png
someone in a parallel dimension is trying to find Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up",but can only find videos of the upcoming pokemon.

User Info: FuneralCake

FuneralCake
4 years ago#2
I predict that won't happen.
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
shut up before i make you shut up

User Info: sinfulGrimoire

sinfulGrimoire
4 years ago#3
Shiny could be red, you never know. I doubt it'll be /Flying though.

User Info: Immortal_Chaos7

Immortal_Chaos7
4 years ago#4
I see the idea being plausible simply because i sincerely think Emboar's design was heavily inspired by Ganondorf. I however would like Froakie to end up similar in design but part electric instead.
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032

User Info: sinfulGrimoire

sinfulGrimoire
4 years ago#5
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...
I see the idea being plausible simply because i sincerely think Emboar's design was heavily inspired by Ganondorf. I however would like Froakie to end up similar in design but part electric instead.

Ganondorf... no.

Emboar is based on the soldier of Romance of the Three Kingdoms.[1] It and its pre-evolutions, as stated by Ken Sugimori, were designed in a Chinese style. Because of its Chinese style, it may be based on Zhu Bajie, a pig demon from the Chinese tale Journey to the West. Infernape is also based on another character from the novel, Sun Wukong, and has a similar design as well as the same typing. It seems to also take inspirations of a pig or boar in a professional wrestler's or possibly a lucha libre's attire. The swirled pattern that surrounds its abdomen is visually similar to the patterns on ding or ancient Greek pottery.

User Info: Immortal_Chaos7

Immortal_Chaos7
4 years ago#6
sinfulGrimoire posted...
Immortal_Chaos7 posted...

Ganondorf... no.

Emboar is based on the soldier of Romance of the Three Kingdoms.[1] It and its pre-evolutions, as stated by Ken Sugimori, were designed in a Chinese style. Because of its Chinese style, it may be based on Zhu Bajie, a pig demon from the Chinese tale Journey to the West. Infernape is also based on another character from the novel, Sun Wukong, and has a similar design as well as the same typing. It seems to also take inspirations of a pig or boar in a professional wrestler's or possibly a lucha libre's attire. The swirled pattern that surrounds its abdomen is visually similar to the patterns on ding or ancient Greek pottery.

*is schooled* well in my world he still reminds me of Pig Ganon.
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. a prediction about Froakie

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived