This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rustling grass or trainer rematches?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Rustling grass or trainer rematches?

User Info: torentdragon

torentdragon
4 years ago#11
The_Undying_84 posted...
Hemerukio posted...
Where's the "Both" option? Because I don't see any reason not to have both. I wanna rematch trainers, but I also want the option to get some more rare Pokemon that lurk in the grass.

I agree with this.

But more importantly, I still don't understand how anyone ever felt the need to grind in 5th gen games. I literally never went Audino hunting (or grinding of any kind til post game) and I was almost always overleveled in both White, and Black 2.

As I said, I want to know which you would choose if you had to choose between the the 2. Also you being overleveled is probably because of the new leveling system. Maybe I play differently, but to me it seems that not fighting anything but trainers and gym leader will not make you overleveled, just average.
:/

User Info: MidniteZorua

MidniteZorua
4 years ago#12
At first I thought "trainer rematches" was referring to how Breeders would stop you for a match every time you return to the route they're on.

Even then, I honestly prefer rustling grass. Gives me the chance to catch extra Pokes while I'm at it.
Member of Kid Icarus: Uprising clan Angel Strikers.
Official Zorua of the Pokemon X / Y boards.

User Info: Milennin

Milennin
4 years ago#13
I want both, but I think trainer rematches are more fun.
Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today

User Info: SirPierce

SirPierce
4 years ago#14
Both. But, if I had to choose one...trainer rematches hands down.
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
4 years ago#15
If there is a trainer that will rematch with an audino or any of the happiny line, then dwfinitely trainer rematches.

That guy with an happiny in dppt was great for early/mid game grinding (i think he was on route 210)
Pokemon X/Y are going to blow my mind. They already are.
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: dadkwashere

dadkwashere
4 years ago#16
If pokemon continues to use the current exp gain system then I say rustling grass. Heres hoping pokemon scale to some degree in this if they add a hard mode.
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.

User Info: Donniedonz

Donniedonz
4 years ago#17
It's all about Big Stadium and Small Court. Those places are loaded with EXP.
[Currently waiting for a sig worthy quote.]
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Rustling grass or trainer rematches?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived