This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone still collect the trading cards?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does anyone still collect the trading cards?

User Info: SH076UNNER

SH076UNNER
4 years ago#1
I recently got back into it and now loving that i finally have something to collect. I'm 18 by the way, last time i collected them was when i was in primary school so about 8 years old.

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
4 years ago#2
Ive been thinking about going back to it. I still have a few cards somewhere in my boxes...
Pokemon X/Y are going to blow my mind. They already are.
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: Maurith

Maurith
4 years ago#3
I had a brief nostalgia burst last year, buying all the Black and White series ones. I ended up with most of the set actually, but when I realised how much I'd been spending I contented myself by stopping once I got the Samurott I wanted :P
Official Sawsbuck of the Pokemon XY boards
[Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Katarina, Volibear, Lee Sin, Kog'Maw, Wukong, Nunu, Swain]

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
4 years ago#4
I have the full collection all in mint condition of FOSSIL series cards. The first and only set I have completed of cards in real life. They are also a huge link to how many great friends I used to have back in the day who bought them for me.

New cards tho? lolscrewthat
Therian the God King. The only true Pokemon fan.

User Info: SH076UNNER

SH076UNNER
4 years ago#5
Maurith posted...
I had a brief nostalgia burst last year, buying all the Black and White series ones. I ended up with most of the set actually, but when I realised how much I'd been spending I contented myself by stopping once I got the Samurott I wanted :P

You're right, my money is depleting so easily by buying booster packs.. But i can't stop. That's also the reason why i went back into collecting them, had a huge nostalgic burst and now i'm willing to put aside any spare money to get cards hahaha, I've obtained the collectors curse.

TherianReturns posted...
I have the full collection all in mint condition of FOSSIL series cards. The first and only set I have completed of cards in real life. They are also a huge link to how many great friends I used to have back in the day who bought them for me.

New cards tho? lolscrewthat

Put the whole set up on ebay or some collectors site. I can guarantee some good money will be paid to get those cards for some desperate collector. Any old rare cards will receive quite a lot actually.

User Info: TwilightWolf000

TwilightWolf000
4 years ago#6
I have a picture frame up on my wall showing my foil Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur cards.

Other then that, not really, although I do take a look at the decks and boosters when I see them while waiting in line at the store.
GT: TwilightWolf000 PSN: SquireRamza
Black FC: 1721-2511-4234

User Info: ecylis

ecylis
4 years ago#7
My nephew does and in a few months he's amassed around 700
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.

User Info: Chykka_Black

Chykka_Black
4 years ago#8
I still have all my old ones, although i don't want to buy the new cards since im broke all the time lol
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223

User Info: RTC3

RTC3
4 years ago#9
itt virgin turbo betas
<3 *Yao Ming* <3http://i.imgur.com/ulNUN.png<3 *Yao Ming* <3
Heat. http://i.imgur.com/zC1gp.jpg Sit down, kid

User Info: Twinmold

Twinmold
4 years ago#10
Says the guy posting on a Pokemon message board.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Does anyone still collect the trading cards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived