This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One thing I wish they'd change about the starters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. One thing I wish they'd change about the starters

User Info: SilverSaint7

SilverSaint7
4 years ago#11
There should be a special challenge mode where all pokemon evolve 5 or 10 levels later than they normally should.
My swagger brings all the scrubs to the yard.

User Info: torNATEo

torNATEo
4 years ago#12
GATTJT posted...
I think I'd be okay with starters evolving a bit later, 20 for first stage and 40 for second stage sounds alright with me.

I like this.
I don't care if you hate every Pokemon Gen but the first one. Just don't get all up in my face about it and let me love all five.

User Info: Mesmeril

Mesmeril
4 years ago#13
If this were the case, then Deino's final evolution level wouldn't be a problem :) I just hate how long it takes for him to evolve at 64! At least it was a bit possible in BW2 as everyone had higher levels.

Anyways, I agree. I want my Pokemon to evolve later on to feel like I still have more time left to play. I kind of start getting bored around LV40-50. To me, the best levels are from 15-30. That's when the adventure feels like I'm in the middle of it.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. One thing I wish they'd change about the starters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived