The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people hate 5th gen.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why do people hate 5th gen.

User Info: Shadow_StarWolf

Shadow_StarWolf
4 years ago#11
There are people who hate Gen V?
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!

User Info: KillerMechanoid

KillerMechanoid
4 years ago#12
I loved Gen V because they finally got the starter mammal/bird distribution about right.

Plus, those stats/abilities on the new mons! 135 attack+double speed in sand? 147 Attack+Mold Breaker? 145 Special Attack? Do want!

User Info: fuzi11

fuzi11
4 years ago#13
I loved gen 5, but it is since gen 1 the first games I played. Although I followed the franchise and knew of all the added features and inbetween Pokemon, I still wasn't really interested in buying gen 2 to gen 4 ( I didn't even buy the corresponding handhelds)

But half of the designs in gen 5 aren't really that great, the other half is godlike in their design. Anyway I'm now looking forward to gen 6 and Pokemon x

User Info: Milennin

Milennin
4 years ago#14
I started playing gen V this week. So far it's pretty nice.
Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today

User Info: kwando1313

kwando1313
4 years ago#15
People hate Gen 5? It's probs my new fave gen...
"[Soccer] is like chess, only without the dice." -Lukas Podolski

User Info: apolloooo

apolloooo
4 years ago#16
the battle mechanics in gen V are the best
Love is a kiss of a terminal bliss. from the smile on your face, to the line you rephrase will guide you to your love.
your love is a kiss, my undying wish

User Info: King-gamer

King-gamer
4 years ago#17
No. Gen 5 was amazing.

Gen 4 is more rubbish than Trubbish. Except Infernape. Infernape is the only good thing that happened in gen 4.
This is a sig. Yup.

User Info: Xavier_On_High

Xavier_On_High
4 years ago#18
The real question is; why do you think people hate 5th Gen? The only complaint I hear regularly is that it was over too quickly. Other than that, it gets the same hate that every gen gets.
"It was like unwrapping a wonderful present -- a present made out of presents." - Graham Linehan, describing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

User Info: faruway

faruway
4 years ago#19
I love 5th Gen, the storyline, the battle mechanics, 150 new Pokemon and the music...especially the Gym Leader battle, haven't heard that kind of song that pumps you up for a battle since Gen 1
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571

User Info: ryudin89

ryudin89
4 years ago#20
5th Gen gave me my favorite pokemon. I love it.
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why do people hate 5th gen.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived