This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your first shiny experience!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What was your first shiny experience!?

User Info: Alakazam_fan

Alakazam_fan
4 years ago#21
Bibarel in Platinum <_<

But then I found a Farfetch'd so it was k
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~

User Info: SPDShadowRanger

SPDShadowRanger
4 years ago#22
Red Gyarados

Didn't see my first non-event shiny until last summer.

User Info: CrusnikCain

CrusnikCain
4 years ago#23
Female Magmar in the grass in front of the Iron Works
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain

User Info: Echidneys

Echidneys
4 years ago#24
When I spent about a week straight on Soulsilver, hatching almost 500 eggs, to get a shiny Ralts--and even then, not being sure if it would be female, because a male Gardevoir would have been weird (I didn't know about Gallade yet.)
I was doing the typical routine: ride my bike until either an egg hatched or got a call about a new egg, while watching TV. Then one day, while watching 3rd Rock from the Sun, I just happened to look down during the standard egg hatch sequence and noticed "Oh my god, this Ralts is blue, and not green."

Seriously, for a second, I thought my perception of color had gone wrong from seeing so many Raltses, but it had a red star and was female, so I affectionately named her Rinoa, and along with my Typhlosion, she was my main partner for the entire remainder of my adventure in Johto.
PSN: Echidneys | 3DS: 4468 1242 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."

User Info: RedShadowww

RedShadowww
4 years ago#25
Excluding the ones practically handed to you...none ;(

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
4 years ago#26
Charmander from RBY.

I traded it over to my Silver early, and all of a sudden it wasn't the correct color. I thought my game may have been glitched or screwed up and almost restarted, had it not been for a friend who said I should keep it just in case.

Then I saw Red Gyarados and was like... Well they could have gotten to this way sooner.
Ignoring sheep. Best solution on CoD boards.

User Info: Tkmajing

Tkmajing
4 years ago#27
Mine was Skarmory on Pokemon Silver. I was so confused and accidently killed it. Its the only Shiny Pokemon i have ever seen! :(
What in the name of?

User Info: shadow_sake

shadow_sake
4 years ago#28
Emerald: Zubat, Loudred
Fire Red: Gastly
Diamond: Clamperl
White 2: Darumaka
PSN: Shadow_Sake
c:x:x:x:x{{:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

User Info: DarthBadger

DarthBadger
4 years ago#29
At least some of you get to see shiny pokemon. I'd rather encounter one and not capture it than never see one through hundreds of hours of gameplay.

I swear, I'm actually starting to believe "shiny pokemon" is the most elaborate joint trolling effort ever devised by Nintendo, red gyarados, and millions of players all just for me to look like a fool for the past 12 years.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble
Should have. Should *******have.

User Info: Klockdown

Klockdown
4 years ago#30
I encountered a shiny, female sandshrew in HGSS. I lost the game unfortunately, now I really want it back..
"Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent."
Pokemon White 2 fc: 1722-1489-1036, Klock
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What was your first shiny experience!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived