This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For once, can the starter distribution be something other than 7-1 male-female?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. For once, can the starter distribution be something other than 7-1 male-female?

User Info: Nerwrax15

Nerwrax15
4 years ago#11
Looks=\=Is
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15

User Info: VIIVincent

VIIVincent
4 years ago#12
the only difference is Blaziken and its... hair? females have shorter hair/wings thingy. bare noticeable though.

would a 50/50 suffice?
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*

User Info: Blargg

Blargg
4 years ago#13
Meganium and Venusaur have slight gender differences as well.
"Obviously something isn't right. But if ignorance is bliss, would you rather smile or fight? ...Well, I'll take fight."

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#14
VIIVincent posted...
the only difference is Blaziken and its... hair? females have shorter hair/wings thingy. bare noticeable though.

would a 50/50 suffice?

Blargg posted...
Meganium and Venusaur have slight gender differences as well.

Allow me to rephrase: Maybe for once have distinct male and female appearances for the starters that have been created since 4th gen onward, once they added sexual dimorphism.

And yeah, 50/50 is fine, 7/1 is just stupid though
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: Dark_Link92

Dark_Link92
4 years ago#15
I'd like it but not for breeding purposes, like TC said I'd like it just because some Pokemon jsut look more like one gender than another. I've had 2 females in a row now though; Tepig, then Chimchar.
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!

User Info: ChronoAce

ChronoAce
4 years ago#16
I never understood why they made it so hard to get Female starters. Getting a Ditto isn't hard.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. For once, can the starter distribution be something other than 7-1 male-female?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived