This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

... and then Fennekin stood up!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ... and then Fennekin stood up!

User Info: Windyligth

Windyligth
4 years ago#41
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 years ago#42
Sephirotht posted...
calvin_0 posted...
if Fennekin evolved into fire\fighting, it will evolved into Renamon....

That would maybe be the only reason why I wouldn't go bat**** crazy for having another Fire/Fighting.

Renamon's fighting style was basically Razor Leaf, though.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Windyligth

Windyligth
4 years ago#43
I would compare it more to ice shard, tbh.
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
4 years ago#44
Lexifox posted...
Sephirotht posted...
calvin_0 posted...
if Fennekin evolved into fire\fighting, it will evolved into Renamon....

That would maybe be the only reason why I wouldn't go bat**** crazy for having another Fire/Fighting.

I would say more akin to Swift, but same idea, basically. :3
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!

User Info: calvin_0

calvin_0
4 years ago#45
Windyligth posted...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/27ee59a7c567386fe52d60dcc5af4355/tumblr_mho0xeJoWe1rgdlv9o1_400.jpg

Renamon?

i hope that is just stage 1....

Lexifox posted...

the reason i love renamon, she is good in both close and range combat.
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0

User Info: paipr

paipr
4 years ago#46
Its funny y'all bring up renamon since alot of the fake on evos on deviantart fennekin look like kyubimon
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm

User Info: VampLordAdamaru

VampLordAdamaru
4 years ago#47
paipr posted...
Its funny y'all bring up renamon since alot of the fake on evos on deviantart fennekin look like kyubimon

That's probably because it's a common belief that Fennekin's evos will be reminiscent of the Renamon line (2nd stage will be Kyuubimon, and 3rd stage, should it be Fire/Psychic, will resemble Taomon). Also, a lot of DAs probably hang out on similar sites, discussing this topic...
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!

User Info: calvin_0

calvin_0
4 years ago#48
paipr posted...

because its abit hard to imagine a karate fox that run on all 4 legs...

most people hope it would be fire\psychic which why most fan art focus on a variant of nine-tailed fox.
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0

User Info: paipr

paipr
4 years ago#49
As much as id like to see fire/psychic, and take a break from fire/fighting my biggest hope for fennekin is that it stays a quadruped.
cant decide which movie is the worst movie; dragon ball z evolution, m.nights last air bender, or twilight????? hmmm

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 years ago#50
Windyligth posted...
I would compare it more to ice shard, tbh.

VampLordAdamaru posted...
I would say more akin to Swift, but same idea, basically. :3

The Japanese name for her primary attack is "Fox Leaf Arrowhead", and there is official art of her shooting normal, non-shiny leaves.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. ... and then Fennekin stood up!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived