This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My gym ideas.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. My gym ideas.

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
4 years ago#1
Bug - The spiderweb gym. The gym leader is a boy around the age of your character he is a scholar at the local trainer school and he appears a few times early in the game.

Grass - The vine swinging gym. The gym leader is a male gymnast that often owns his skills by swinging among the vines in his gym.

Psychic - The sparkly looking gym with cubes. The gym leader is a young female magician that is friends with the grass type gym leader they apparently use to perform together and she is from the Unova Region.

Rock - A mountain like gym that uses a crane to take you to different levels of the gym. The gym leader is a laid back older woman that is an acquaintance of Clay. When not at her gym she will revert fossils into their original form.

Fighting - A very plain gym that is almost like a Japanese Tatami House. The gym leader is a young man that is dressed in ninja guard he is wise and mediates regularly.

Dragon - A very elegant gym that looks like a castle. The gym leader is a young woman that has a design based on a french queen.

Water - An odd gym that looks like a battle ship. You need to battle each trainer in each quarter before you face the gym leader who is a gruff sailor.

Dark - Finally a dark type gym. The gym leader wears a black trench coat complimented with sunglasses worn on their head and a black scarf based on a Zoroark. Their gym is pitch black and they often have a cold look on their face.

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
4 years ago#2
Hope we get a dark gym
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. My gym ideas.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived