This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Two spheals walk into a club.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Two spheals walk into a club.

User Info: Shinebolt

Shinebolt
4 years ago#21
I guess Roggenrolla is just a rip off to then huh? I mean its just the Gen 5 Geodude. Same typing and even has a trade evolution. Oh and Sawk and Throh are Hitonchan/Hitmonlee ripoffs, and Frillish is a Tentacool ripoff, and Sewaddle is a Caterpie ripoff, and Venipede's a Weelde ripoff, and Blitzle's a Ponyta ripoff, and Timburr is a Machop ripoff, and...
Take this post seriously at your own risk.

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
4 years ago#22
How can Gamefreak rip off their own creations?
I'm a jukebox hero.

User Info: jneal57

jneal57
4 years ago#23
double kill
http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=955240

User Info: IrisVile

IrisVile
4 years ago#24
But people don't club Leopard seal pups. :[ I still giggled.
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.

User Info: Aurawhisperer

Aurawhisperer
4 years ago#25
Dewgong vs warlus.

Ohhhhhh snap!!! *grabs popcorn*
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265

User Info: Brandon042487

Brandon042487
4 years ago#26
Shinebolt posted...
I guess Roggenrolla is just a rip off to then huh? I mean its just the Gen 5 Geodude. Same typing and even has a trade evolution. Oh and Sawk and Throh are Hitonchan/Hitmonlee ripoffs, and Frillish is a Tentacool ripoff, and Sewaddle is a Caterpie ripoff, and Venipede's a Weelde ripoff, and Blitzle's a Ponyta ripoff, and Timburr is a Machop ripoff, and...

Roggenrola is just a Rock type, Geodude is Rock/Ground
B**** don't make me HM01 you!
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS HYPNOTOAD!

User Info: TheNargacuga

TheNargacuga
4 years ago#27
Brandon042487 posted...
Shinebolt posted...

Roggenrola is just a Rock type, Geodude is Rock/Ground

Still a reboot version of geodude. Purrloin is dark. Woobat is flying/psychic, Blitzle is electric, etc.
Help me ban the most loved user on gamefaqs!
http://gamefaqs.com/users/Dark_Zoroark/boards

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#28
Shinebolt posted...

Well, yes, aside from Ponyta, but someone made a good point that Gen 5 was supposed to be a reboot. Also, Sewaddle and Venipede may have similar evolutions to Caterpie and Weedle, but other concepts are radically different. If you are looking for a Caterpie ripoff, that would be Wurmple. Same with Roggenrolla, very different concept than just a generic rock. But again, since Gen 5 is a reboot, I guess its acceptable.

However, I still can't get over Spheal, it seems like a Seel rip off to me. Though not as bad as Wurmple.

And don't tell me I'm blinded by nostalgia. I remember seeing Wurmple back when it first came out and I was still into Pokemon as a kid. I was pissed that they redid one of my favorite lines out there.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
4 years ago#29
*joins club*
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Two spheals walk into a club.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived