This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is the pokemon fan base compared to the sonic fanbase?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How is the pokemon fan base compared to the sonic fanbase?

User Info: FungusForBrains

FungusForBrains
4 years ago#21
As someone in both, Sonic's base is worse. By far. Sonic's fanbase is splintered through various media and renditions of Sonic, and just about everyone acts like an ass about it.

User Info: wind64a

wind64a
4 years ago#22
MagikarpRules posted...
I don't know. The Sonic fanbase rioted because Sega changed the hedgehog's eye color; but the Pokemon fanbase fights all over the place about which Gen/region/set of starters/legendaries are the best, and because of things like if having your lead Pokemon following you outside of its ball was a great feature or totally gimicky.

Although I think the Smash Brothers fanbase can be annoying as hell too, but at least they seem to agree that Melee was better than Brawl.

Darn, I like Brawl better. Then again I have slow mental processing, and Brawl allows for more time to react so that's probably why.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How is the pokemon fan base compared to the sonic fanbase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived