This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has the Pokemon designs ever prevented you from playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Has the Pokemon designs ever prevented you from playing?

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 years ago#11
I have never cared about the looks of a Pokemon, or skipped a gen. Admittedly, some designs turned me off of using the Pokemon (Scrafty, for example), but I warmed up and now love them.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: Umuru

Umuru
4 years ago#12
I honestly don't care enough to judge every single design. There are animals that I don't like in real life, however for the most part, I am just indifferent to most designs as well as animals. I would have chosen bacon because I have named at least one thing Bacon since generation 4 (usually not a pig either), but Other seemed like a fun choice. :p

That being said, my favorite Pokemon designs tend to be some of the bizarre ones. I've never skipped a generation before because of one or two that I don't like.

Also, obligatory "effect is a noun and affect is a verb" statement.

User Info: sonictrainer

sonictrainer
4 years ago#13
bump
Sonictrainer's Pokemon Shop
Reopening Soon

User Info: Mugiloko

Mugiloko
4 years ago#14
Sorry, I couldn't resist. I voted bacon.
BlackFC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/VcOip.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#15
All the new Pokémon always look weird, and their names never make any sense, until over time Bidoof stops sounding like an angry donkey and starts sounding like a Pokémon name.
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
4 years ago#16
who rents handheld games?
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#17
The designs of Pokemon effect me a bit.
I transfer cool looking ones up like Blaziken, Genesect, etc. and annihilate the stupid looking ones with my strongest attacks.
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg

User Info: SBNetopir

SBNetopir
4 years ago#18
Bacon indeed.

User Info: OcarinaofToast

OcarinaofToast
4 years ago#19
HauntedBullets posted...
If I literally could not find a good team of six I would probably transfer pokemon over and obliterate everyone for being ugly.

_ _
0_0
R.I.P. MovesLikeJabba who died at the hand of the mods-November 29, 2012~January 17, 2013
HAIL DRAGO NATION! IT'S WALUIGI TIME!!!

User Info: Pendragon71037

Pendragon71037
4 years ago#20
Mugiloko posted...
Sorry, I couldn't resist. I voted bacon.
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. Proud member of the Omastar Club. All hail Omastar! Official Torterra of the White 2 board.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Has the Pokemon designs ever prevented you from playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived