This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you ever bought the same version twice?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever bought the same version twice?

User Info: temgun

temgun
4 years ago#1
Like say, two Platinums.

I hate to admit that I have. I completed the Pokedex in Platinum and I have so much good stuff on that 300 hour save. I really wanted to play through it again, but there's no way I'd want to erase that save, so I bought a new one. For shame, I know.
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
4 years ago#2
My family owns 3 Emerald versions. They're all still used
Official Lugia of the Pokemon BW2 Boards

User Info: Throwback2780

Throwback2780
4 years ago#3
I lost my first Leafgreen.

then i got another Leafgreen. it then got stolen.
The evil clowns will DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL! DESTROY US ALL!

User Info: BluntGrunt

BluntGrunt
4 years ago#4
I bought two Diamonds on accident. First I got just one. I took it home, put it on the table to play it later, then I forgot about it, went back to the store, and bought another one. Felt so stupid when I came home and it was there on the table.

Luckily, I managed to sell one of them for double price to someone. It's still a little embarrassing when I think about it, though.
For great justice!

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#5
Not the same exact game, but I often get different versions of the same set. I only got yellow, FR, and SS, but I got G/S/C, S/E, D/Pt, and W/W2. May get both X/Y, depending on certain factors
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: Kumori_no_Yoru

Kumori_no_Yoru
4 years ago#6
Bought Ruby twice. First copy wound up in the wash which led to me buying a second copy. >_>
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden, Kid Icarus: Uprising

User Info: HardHorseJam

HardHorseJam
4 years ago#7
No... although I gave away Sapphire as a gift (didn't like it), bought Emerald years later, and enjoyed it.

User Info: Marcx629

Marcx629
4 years ago#8
Not yet. I'm thinking of buying explorer's of time again. I sold my copy years ago but I really want to play a mystery dungeon game in anticipation for the new one.

Off topic but is explorer's of sky worth it? It's 20 bucks on Amazon. I was just gonna get time since it's only 6 bucks. It's only 14 extra dollars so if it's better I'll just go with that.
In case of a Zombie Apocalypse, follow me!
Add my 3DS FC: 2535-4356-9059 Name:Marcx

User Info: Nomytaker

Nomytaker
4 years ago#9
Hmmm I got two copies of Diamond. One is Japanese tho.

And I also got two copies of Black and White each. One I sold white to a friend, and the other I gave the other to my cousin.
Sic vis pacem, para bellum

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
4 years ago#10
Marcx629 posted...
Not yet. I'm thinking of buying explorer's of time again. I sold my copy years ago but I really want to play a mystery dungeon game in anticipation for the new one.

Off topic but is explorer's of sky worth it? It's 20 bucks on Amazon. I was just gonna get time since it's only 6 bucks. It's only 14 extra dollars so if it's better I'll just go with that.

Sky adds extra dungeons as well as Shaymin and some new features.
Which is more mature: playing a game where you can shoot people or seeing those games and deciding not to play them?
Yes, I formerly had a Pokemon Gen VI sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Have you ever bought the same version twice?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived