This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Split evos and more gender differences please?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Split evos and more gender differences please?

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#1
Gen V was the FIRST gen not to have any split evos, and it had surprisingly few gender differences, which seems pretty backwards. I just hope this game fixes that. It's nice to get some diversity in evolution.
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: sonicqaz2

sonicqaz2
4 years ago#2
Enferolunos posted...
Gen V was the FIRST gen not to have any split evos, and it had surprisingly few gender differences, which seems pretty backwards. I just hope this game fixes that. It's nice to get some diversity in evolution.

I hate split evolutions, and gender differences. I hope they stay on this track.
XBOX GT: Lucky Duck 55

User Info: Shadow_StarWolf

Shadow_StarWolf
4 years ago#3
Actually they may have "less" gender differences (chalk it up on more sprite animation), but the ones they do have are very distinct.
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#4
Shadow_StarWolf posted...
Actually they may have "less" gender differences (chalk it up on more sprite animation), but the ones they do have are very distinct.

I know, I did like how distinct they were, but it was such a shame to have so few
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Split evos and more gender differences please?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived