This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The history with your favorite pokemon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The history with your favorite pokemon

User Info: noname2lazy

noname2lazy
4 years ago#1
Yes another one of these because I'm bored, anyways my favorite has always been Tyranitar even since I was little and saw him for the first time in Pokemon4ever he just looked so badass in that movie, I love his design and the fact that he's one of the most dominating pokemon in OU and even Ubers is just icing on the cake.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
4 years ago#2
I have many favourites.
Omg leik cod is the best game evar yu shud all play it as it is the only gam wurth playin!!

User Info: Polimario

Polimario
4 years ago#3
LightningAce11 posted...
I have many favourites.

This, so I'll tell of one.

One day, I was playing Emerald, and I decided to catch an Aron. Thing was cute, but nothing special. I kept training it, and it evolved into Lairon. Pretty cool. But when it finally evolved into Aggron....

Insta-fave.
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen

User Info: DARKlegend64

DARKlegend64
4 years ago#4
I like penguins. I like water types. I like Piplup. I wish he had more competitive potential (give him more moves that are not PHYSICAL and his DW ability sucks). I use him nonetheless even though his moveset is very limited.
PKMN Black FC: 3568 7240 4459
PKMN White 2 FC: 0004 1159 8660

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#5
Before I played Pokemon, I got Super Smash Bros. Melee...
Threw a Pokeball...
Scizor came out.

I was in love.
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg

User Info: soonerzealot

soonerzealot
4 years ago#6
Steelix all the way. He can learn all of the elemental fang attacks, and laughs at all physical attackers. Plus, that underbite!

User Info: 24hrplayer94

24hrplayer94
4 years ago#7
When I entered the Lavender Tower in Pokemon Blue and found a Haunter, I thought it was amazing. Haunter/Gengar are my favorites and probably always will be. However Giratina is right there with them...
Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 4081-5204-9951
AC:WW FC:0129-6078-7407 town:Upsville Name:Jordan

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
4 years ago#8
One day I was in the desert and stumbled across this cute, derpy thing called Trapinch. It was slow and fainted a lot but I needed a ground-type so I pressed on with it. Then one day it evolved into a slightly less derpy Vibrava and I noticed a new type was added.

"Dragon huh?" I said.

Certainly wasn't expecting that but it still was sub-par compared to the Lairon I had, even more so when Lairon evolved. In fact, I almost ditched it for a Phanpy I caught in the Safari Zone.

Almost.

But then it happened.

Level 45.

What? Vibrava is evolving?

"What? It evolves again?" I asked.

One second, two seconds, three seconds... "OH. MY. GOD."
I'm a jukebox hero.

User Info: Jrx1

Jrx1
4 years ago#9
Mewtwo.

I watched Mewtwo Strikes Back.
Official Cyrus of Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards
Claimed Palkia on the Pokemon Black Version 2 GameFAQs Boards

User Info: ZERO2936

ZERO2936
4 years ago#10
Back when I was a kid, it took me surprisingly long to get to the back of that building where Eevee is in Celadon city, and I always wondered what was back there. When I found Eevee, it became part of my team, and Jolteon quickly became my favourite pokemon and has remained that way since.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The history with your favorite pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived