This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How different would the metagame be if poison impaired SpA like burn does Atk?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How different would the metagame be if poison impaired SpA like burn does Atk?

User Info: Windyligth

Windyligth
4 years ago#1
Topic
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.

User Info: Polimario

Polimario
4 years ago#2
Toxic usage falls.

Every Blissey is now paired with a Toxic Spiker.

Poison runs rampant in Ubers as people try ro cripple the powerful Special monsters like Mewtwo, Palkia and Kyurem-W.
http://i.imgur.com/VXDSChH.png
Obey the Queen

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#3
Tanks with Toxic would be more broken than they already are.
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/11/wXLYp87DiE2C6xnGXLS7BA2.jpg

User Info: Dark_Einherjar

Dark_Einherjar
4 years ago#4
Steel would monopolize the metagame even more because everyone and their mothers would abuse poison.

Also, every physical wall would be packing Toxic.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black

User Info: xiaolinpet

xiaolinpet
4 years ago#5
I think the TC put Poison instead of Toxic on purpose. Badly poisoned wouldn't lower SpA, just regular poison, like one layer of T-Spikes or Poison Powder, Poison Touch, etc.
Soulsilver FC: 3180-8615-3680
Platinum FC: 1978-3032-3870

Windyligth
4 years ago#6
xiaolinpet posted...
I think the TC put Poison instead of Toxic on purpose. Badly poisoned wouldn't lower SpA, just regular poison, like one layer of T-Spikes or Poison Powder, Poison Touch, etc.

Yes.
Why can't the caterpie and the pidgey be friends? One eats leaves and the other eats caterpie. Oh I see it now.

Windyligth
4 years ago#7
gump
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How different would the metagame be if poison impaired SpA like burn does Atk?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived