This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I never understood conkeldurr

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I never understood conkeldurr

User Info: elite_marksman

elite_marksman
4 years ago#21
So first it has a piece of wood. Okay.

Then he upgrades to an I-beam. Makes sense.

But then he gets concrete pillars. That seems like a downgrade to me. Much harder to wield those pillars, too. And it looks like he's just using them to stand up, like an old man with a cane. Whereas with his early forms, he's all "Yeah, I'm gonna club you with a steel beam, better back the **** up". Now he's all "I'm so old, I need to walk around with two concrete pillars for support".

User Info: faruway

faruway
4 years ago#22
elite_marksman posted...
So first it has a piece of wood. Okay.

Then he upgrades to an I-beam. Makes sense.

But then he gets concrete pillars. That seems like a downgrade to me. Much harder to wield those pillars, too. And it looks like he's just using them to stand up, like an old man with a cane. Whereas with his early forms, he's all "Yeah, I'm gonna club you with a steel beam, better back the **** up". Now he's all "I'm so old, I need to walk around with two concrete pillars for support".

But in the anime and the Pokepark 2 game, he is strong and can walk faster with those concretes.
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571

User Info: CarbideTitan

CarbideTitan
4 years ago#23
Aurawhisperer posted...
His design and reason to exist is the worst machamp spinoff ever. He was never given a signature move; like stone crush or whatever for the pillars he carries and doesnt put himself out much, other than the fact that he's more sturdy than machamp.

I would use machamp over him any day. Least he was given proper treatment throughout gen after gen

Bulldoze.
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?

User Info: tsunamisurfer08

tsunamisurfer08
4 years ago#24
faruway posted...
Have you seen any Pokemon that looks like an old geezer?

Thanks to Explorers of Time, Torkoal.
However history remembers me, it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I never understood conkeldurr

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived