This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Has anyone actually preordered yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Has anyone actually preordered yet?

User Info: enixrox

enixrox
4 years ago#11
I might pre-order. It depends on if there is a pre-order bonus or not and what it is. If there isn't one or I don't want it, then I will pre-order just in time to make sure that I get the game right away (or I will get a digital download if they will have it).

I don't worry about version exclusives (especially since when this announcement is made, I will stop looking at this GF board, I want to play blind). I always get the first one that is listed in the announcement. For example, for R&B I got Red (listed first) and in G&S I got Gold (you get the idea). So for this one I will get X.
So far the only thing I've attracted with these edible undies, is ants.
Official hippie of the HM: ANB boards-3DS FC: 414117870987

User Info: vital_tundra

vital_tundra
4 years ago#12
I will pre order if they announce a special edition or pre order bonus. If not, I don't need to worry about it.
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.

User Info: Nomytaker

Nomytaker
4 years ago#13
I pre-ordered both on Amazon last sunday. Can't wait! :D
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Has anyone actually preordered yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived