This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New scan on Serebii

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New scan on Serebii

User Info: TehKrimboElf

TehKrimboElf
4 years ago#201
CharizardFire posted...
0% chance of it being a new Eevee

It looks like we have a new NameNotKnown.

He did it on purpose....
The official Surt of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
White 2 FC: 2581 1170 0989

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
4 years ago#202
That is awesome! I was hoping all day at work that something would leak by the time I got home and I find out it's an Eeveelution? :D

Also, it's features remind me of Skyla, but i'm almost 100% it's Normal typed.
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#203
If both the name and the claim that it's an Eeveelution are correct, together with its appearance, I believe the intended name is something similar to "Nympheon". It's fairly likely that this is simply a normal-type evolution, but if rumors about this game introducing a new type are true, and this Eeveelution is its herald, it's entirely possible (if not incredibly likely) that the new type is Fairy. This, in turn, could retroactively add a type to many formerly Normal Pokemon like Clefairy, Jigglypuff, and Whismur, much like how Magnemite got the Steel treatment.

This is all just speculation, though.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: LightningHawk90

LightningHawk90
4 years ago#204
Socran posted...
If both the name and the claim that it's an Eeveelution are correct, together with its appearance, I believe the intended name is something similar to "Nympheon". It's fairly likely that this is simply a normal-type evolution, but if rumors about this game introducing a new type are true, and this Eeveelution is its herald, it's entirely possible (if not incredibly likely) that the new type is Fairy. This, in turn, could retroactively add a type to many formerly Normal Pokemon like Clefairy, Jigglypuff, and Whismur, much like how Magnemite got the Steel treatment.

This is all just speculation, though.

I would be alright with that.
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
4 years ago#205
Regardless of what its name is, I really think a Normal-type Eeveelution before they've exhausted their other possibilities would be a huge copout.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere

User Info: game2002

game2002
4 years ago#206
deidara21 posted...
ChronoAce posted...
Is it possible that we see 2 Normal type Eeveelutions that are gender based? Ninfia looks way too feminine to be a dual gendered Pokemon.

inb4Gardevior

Just like gardevoir, machamp, jynx, mr.mime

Are we seriously going to go through this again...?
Praise the Lord, our one true God!

User Info: Socran

Socran
4 years ago#207
ChronoAce posted...
Is it possible that we see 2 Normal type Eeveelutions that are gender based? Ninfia looks way too feminine to be a dual gendered Pokemon.

Err... Hmm. Actually, if my "Nympheon" (Nymphia) deduction is correct, it's actually just as capable of representing a female as it is of representing a fairy. That'd be interesting. Nympheon and... Testostereon. I'd say it's almost more likely than a new type, though I'd prefer the new type.

EDIT: Aaaand it was already speculated a few pages back. Bah. I seem to have skipped around to every page except the ones where it was already brought up. Oh well. Freakin' 21-page topics.
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."

User Info: Ampharos64

Ampharos64
4 years ago#208
It's cute. : ) I think it'll take me a while to get used to it, but cute is a good start.

jayman7 posted...
As I said in another topic, we all missed something about the ribbons: not only do they look like butterflies in the front, but they kinda look like antennae in the back. I'm going with Bug ... 80% for sure now.

They do, agreed, I'd go with Bug as well.

User Info: Vintersorg666

Vintersorg666
4 years ago#209
what if it's the first to get dual typing?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. New scan on Serebii

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived