This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What gen will you introduce your first child to?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What gen will you introduce your first child to?

User Info: Windyligth

Windyligth
4 years ago#1
When I have a kid, the first game I'm going to give him/her is a leafgreen version, provided to can transfer the pokes to the current gen.

It would just be cruel to make the kid start out on a game that couldn't transfer up to current gen.
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
4 years ago#2
I can't see myself having kids, but if I end up with one for one reason or another, the most current one is most likely.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#3
The most current games. Not like I started with Atari games when I was growing up, I played SNES and PSX like the rest of the world.
Professional Chespin fanboy.

User Info: Bearpowers

Bearpowers
4 years ago#4
My 6 year old nieces first game will be X/Y

She just turned 6 and her reading skills aren't up to par yet so I'm tutoring her on weekends in English specifically to give her more options with video games.

User Info: SuperAfroBoy

SuperAfroBoy
4 years ago#5
My 12 y/o daughter is currently playing black 2, but she has also played all the previous gens (or their remakes if available).
I had a vasectomy.

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#6
I intend to never have kids
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: Polimario

Polimario
4 years ago#7
Lexifox posted...
I can't see myself having kids, but if I end up with one for one reason or another, the most current one is most likely.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
Robo MC Fun and the Funky Three Plus One are coming to your town!

User Info: CakeOfLies

CakeOfLies
4 years ago#8
Whichever one is most recent.
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." -HK-47

User Info: enixrox

enixrox
4 years ago#9
I have a 2 year old. She has seen me play and read things about black 2, so I guess that gen.

She will most likely remember gen 6 more though (although, she won't play it. She will only know of it by seeing me play.)
That painting is large and unattractive. It reminds me of your mother.-Richard Moore (Detective Conan)
3DS FC: 414117870987
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What gen will you introduce your first child to?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived