This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: Movie 17 turns out to be Mewtwo VS Arceus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reaction: Movie 17 turns out to be Mewtwo VS Arceus

User Info: Faust_8

Faust_8
4 years ago#21
It wasn't sarcastic, your misconceptions on just how much creationism relies on lies and on areas of science like evolution and the Big Bang is pretty staggering.

I didn't construct an argument because if creationists listened to those, they wouldn't be creationists in the first place--you can only BE a creationist if you actively deny the truth, either on purpose or because of ignorance.

There are two creationists--the liars, and those who believe the liars.

There are two creationists arguments--goddidit, and that doesn't prove anything.

And creationism is a uniquely American oddity.

Besides, this is POKEMON, there's no need to explain the science and religion thing because Pokemon is not exactly a serious matter. (Not that you DID explain it, though.) Nor does science vs. religion automatically mean science vs. creationism.
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while

User Info: RX0mega

RX0mega
4 years ago#22
sonicqaz2 posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
sonicqaz2 posted...
My reaction? Its Ash Ketchum related, it will be utter garbage.

Fix'd

Although Ash is a huge problem, the whole "love your pokemon" thing is the real culprit. I'm not 8. I won't enjoy it.

How is this anime exclusive? The games spout that bonding and friendship crap just as much.
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reaction: Movie 17 turns out to be Mewtwo VS Arceus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived