This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The other Eeveelution?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The other Eeveelution?

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
4 years ago#1
So typically, new Eeveelutions come in pairs and usually there is one with a type advantage over the other.

Since Sylveon is most likey Normal type, I can only speculate that if there is a second Eeveelution that it will be either Fighting or Ghost.
I'm a jukebox hero.

User Info: SOLDIER_Bankai

SOLDIER_Bankai
4 years ago#2
Obv, the 2nd one will be the new type that resists everything /except/ normal, which it's weak to.

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
4 years ago#3
Just like how there's always a remake of an older Pokémon game in every generation.
Professional Chespin fanboy.

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
4 years ago#4
A male-only eeveelution
Currently awaiting: Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, LM:DM, AC:NL, XY, X, WW HD, LoZ U, LR:FFXIII, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: Wolfspider86

Wolfspider86
4 years ago#5
Enferolunos posted...
A male-only eeveelution

If thats true, then it better look like the most pimpiest badass mofo to ever walk on the pokemon world
Pokemon Black FC: 3997 6828 8720

User Info: zurcn

zurcn
4 years ago#6
it will walk on 2 feet have a cane mustache and monocle
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU

User Info: Wolfspider86

Wolfspider86
4 years ago#7
zurcn posted...
it will walk on 2 feet have a cane mustache and monocle

With, nice top hat, long cigar, and cape coat
Pokemon Black FC: 3997 6828 8720

User Info: Fierce_Deity777

Fierce_Deity777
4 years ago#8
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...
Obv, the 2nd one will be the new type that resists everything /except/ normal, which it's weak to.

Dragon is actually quite similar to Normal. This is mainly offensively-speaking, though. Both of them lack many weaknesses, and hit a large selection of types for neutral damage. In fact, if you were to use a Dragon and Normal pairing, you'd be able to hit every type neutrally barring Steel.

However, I'm expecting that they'll actually continue to dodge a dragon evo.
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
4 years ago#9
Fierce_Deity777 posted...
SOLDIER_Bankai posted...

Dragon is actually quite similar to Normal. This is mainly offensively-speaking, though. Both of them lack many weaknesses, and hit a large selection of types for neutral damage. In fact, if you were to use a Dragon and Normal pairing, you'd be able to hit every type neutrally barring Steel.

However, I'm expecting that they'll actually continue to dodge a dragon evo.

Normal/Dragon? Dunsparce evo anyone?

Also Steel wouldn't be a problem due to the fact that most dragon and normal types can learn a fire and/or fighting type move.
I'm a jukebox hero.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. The other Eeveelution?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived