This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HOLY! Omg!! *Pokemon BW Manga spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. HOLY! Omg!! *Pokemon BW Manga spoilers*

User Info: Prodozul

Prodozul
4 years ago#21
JC152 posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
Is this the new Pokemon Special? I fell behind in the D/P arc and haven't bothered catching up.

Anything as badass as Gold yet?

*Spoiler warning. Unmarked since this is a spoiler topic anyway, and this is part of the B/W manga btw.*

You did say you fell behind, so here's a summary of the arc that creates massive problems.

The plot got somewhat worse in the HG/SS conclusion, with plotholes that leaves Sird/Saque? either the master of Xanatos Gambits, or just dumb luck. Apparently, the gods of space/time/antimatter were dead/banished until Arceus brought them back so that they could destroy the human race, in spite of being able to do this itself. Since the D/P trio never existed until that moment, Sird/Saque? master plot is thrown into chaos, since it hinged on the D/P trio existing prior to HG/SS. (Emerald?)

The way I understood it was one of two ways
1. Arceus created a new trio for whatever reason
2. Arceus is somehow moving them from Sinnoh over to the Sinjoh regions.

Although I must admit it's been several months since I've read the DPP arc and I may have forgetten crucial events.

User Info: Jrx1

Jrx1
4 years ago#22
Okay, back to the BW Manga.

Black will battle Iris as his next opponent in the League. Her Fraxure appearently evolves into Haxorus.
Official Mewtwo of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The Strongest Pokemon!~

User Info: Sephirotht

Sephirotht
4 years ago#23
XD
Zelly will like that shot of Marlon. XD
Official Jungo & Black Rider of the SMTIV board.
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Executive
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. HOLY! Omg!! *Pokemon BW Manga spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived