This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon: separate male/female models?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Sylveon: separate male/female models?

User Info: radred2004

radred2004
4 years ago#1
The Sylveon we saw looks like it would be primarily female. However, Eevee has a 75% male and 25% female split. This leads me to believe that Sylveon could have a different model for a male version or else Sylveon male looks the same...
White: Daisy 1550 0892 3564 Gold: Gold 3268 1023 8138

User Info: Duskull24

Duskull24
4 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of the eeveelutions look primarily feminine.
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10

User Info: Marbychu

Marbychu
4 years ago#3
radred2004 posted...
The Sylveon we saw looks like it would be primarily female. However, Eevee has a 75% male and 25% female split. This leads me to believe that Sylveon could have a different model for a male version or else Sylveon male looks the same...


nope. 87.5% chance of male, 12.5% chance of female.
Black 2 FC: 3654-8340-0649
Dunsparce is TERRIBLE!!! People who agree:3

User Info: Lioleia

Lioleia
4 years ago#4
Why? Because it looks rather feminine? That has never stopped Pokemon that skew towards masculine (Machamp line) or feminine (Gardevoir) from having no or very minor gender differences.

It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it. None of the other Eeveelutions have noticeable sexual dimorphism.
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
The most pedantic nitpicker to ever nitpick.

User Info: radred2004

radred2004
4 years ago#5
Marbychu posted...
radred2004 posted...
The Sylveon we saw looks like it would be primarily female. However, Eevee has a 75% male and 25% female split. This leads me to believe that Sylveon could have a different model for a male version or else Sylveon male looks the same...


nope. 87.5% chance of male, 12.5% chance of female.


You're right, I was lazy and didn't want to post the real statistics, but either way the point is that Eevee is male-dominant.
White: Daisy 1550 0892 3564 Gold: Gold 3268 1023 8138

User Info: radred2004

radred2004
4 years ago#6
Lioleia posted...
Why? Because it looks rather feminine? That has never stopped Pokemon that skew towards masculine (Machamp line) or feminine (Gardevoir) from having no or very minor gender differences.

It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it. None of the other Eeveelutions have noticeable sexual dimorphism.


Actually it has. That's why Gallade was made, that's why there's Froslass. Gender differences have impacted at least Gardevior's line.
White: Daisy 1550 0892 3564 Gold: Gold 3268 1023 8138

User Info: Pikaley

Pikaley
4 years ago#7
Lioleia posted...
Why? Because it looks rather feminine? That has never stopped Pokemon that skew towards masculine (Machamp line) or feminine (Gardevoir) from having no or very minor gender differences.

It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it. None of the other Eeveelutions have noticeable sexual dimorphism.


gardevoir's line now has gallade that requires a male, def more masculine tho kirlia and gardevoir can still be male too...
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad

User Info: hellslinger

hellslinger
4 years ago#8
From: radred2004 | #006
Lioleia posted...
Why? Because it looks rather feminine? That has never stopped Pokemon that skew towards masculine (Machamp line) or feminine (Gardevoir) from having no or very minor gender differences.

It's possible, but I wouldn't count on it. None of the other Eeveelutions have noticeable sexual dimorphism.


Actually it has. That's why Gallade was made, that's why there's Froslass. Gender differences have impacted at least Gardevior's line.


Yet you still have male Gardevior, you still have female Glalie so your point is well pointless.
http://i.imgur.com/6oqZA.jpg

User Info: Michaeloll

Michaeloll
4 years ago#9
do you like daisy in her sports outfit, radred?

User Info: radred2004

radred2004
4 years ago#10
Michaeloll posted...
do you like daisy in her sports outfit, radred?


Can't tell if serious or trolling?
White: Daisy 1550 0892 3564 Gold: Gold 3268 1023 8138
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Sylveon: separate male/female models?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived